Welcome to Family Mediation Centre
We are a group of accredited mediators with backgrounds in law, psychology, social work and counselling. We offer a comprehensive mediation service to adults and children experiencing separation, divorce or other family discord.
Our mediators travel across the midlands to provide Family Mediation in Wolverhampton, Stafford, Tamworth, Birmingham, Cannock, Telford, Stoke, Hanley, Leek, Derby, Walsall, Crewe, Swadlincote, Shrewsbury, Uttoxeter and Lichfield.
Legal Aid Free Mediation
We offer legal aid from all the areas shown above, if you would like us to assess whether you qualify for free mediation, just call our Stafford office and we can run through a calculation with you 01785 747322.
All our mediators are fully accredited and we can provide legal aid in all our outposts.
Our aim is to:
- Resolve issues in as timely, inexpensive and child-centred way as possible
- Meet with children – we have the training and expertise
- Mediate in difficult matters of children, finance and property or both
- Refer out where legal advice is necessary: we have strong links with local solicitors see who we work with below
- Keep solicitors informed about the progress of mediation, and provide clear summaries of our work together. We welcome feedback from solicitors and clients
- Build on our tried, tested and trustworthy experience to provide something genuinely new and better for families
- If you live a distance from your ex-partner, we now offer Skype assessment meetings
- Use our expertise and experience to deal with the most entrenched and complex cases
- We will try and help in any situation: with our flexible and very creative approach, if we can’t help we will certainly know an organisation that will