Welcome to Family Mediation Centre (Staffordshire)
About Family Mediation Centre Staffordshire
We are a group of highly experienced mediators, known already to many of you in Staffordshire and surrounding areas. We have mediators with backgrounds in law, psychology, social work, counselling and we event have a Judge. Over the last decade we have helped build up a wider community of excellence: we are linked in with established national and international providers of mediation and training. In line with the major changes in public policy and funding, we seek to offer a comprehensive service to adults and children experiencing separation, divorce or other family discord.
All our mediators are fully accredited and we can provide legal aid in all our outposts.
Our aim is to:
- Resolve issues in as timely, inexpensive and child-centred way as possible
- Meet with children – we have the training and expertise
- Mediate in complex matters of children, finance and property or both
- Refer out where legal advice is necessary: we have strong links with local solicitors see who we work with below
- Keep solicitors informed about the progress of mediation, and to provide clear summaries of our work together. We welcome feedback from solicitors and clients
- Build on our tried, tested and trustworthy experience to provide something genuinely new and better for families
- If you live a distance from your ex-partner, we now offer Skype assessment meetings
- Use our expertise and experience to deal with the most entrenched and complex cases
- We will try and help in any situation: with our flexible and very creative approach, if we can’t help we will certainly know an organisation that will
All administration is undertaken in our main Stafford office but we can meet with clients in, Hanley, Cannock, Crewe, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Tamworth, Uttoxeter, Swadlincote, Stone, Leek, Telford, Shrewsbury, Lichfield and Derby. Please call us and we can discuss appointment availability. We can offer legal aid in all of these areas.